Pages

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Skater Ian Rocks

I have four girls so most of the cards I create are girly and so are most of the stamps I have. I've been trying to add some stamps that I can use to make boyish or masculine cards. I especially need them for making cards for my nephews. I bought the Skater Ian stamp from The Greeting Farm and I love it! He was a lot of fun to color. I used my Copic markers. Doesn't he look cool! The "You Rock" sentiment is from my Just Jawing set by Stampin' Up! The papers are from a slab that I've had for awhile. I made this card for the principal of my daughter's elementary school. I wanted to butter him up a bit because I'm requesting that my daughter be placed with a certain teacher next year. To soften him up a bit more, I made a matching matchbox with my Big Shot and filled it with nuggets.
Let's hope my bribe...I mean...gift helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment