Pages

Friday, September 25, 2009

Greetings, Earthling!

I'm kind of proud of this card. I needed a card for a kid's birthday party and I needed it quick. I came up with the idea for this card pretty fast. Making the card itself took a little while, but still quicker than I expected. All materials are from Stampin' Up. Each alien represents one of my girls. They are each holding something for the party. Coloring the images and cutting each of them out was a little tedious, but I love how it turned out. The first alien is Sydney. The next one is Taylor. These are Riley and Peyton. It's funny, but the aliens do represent each of their personalities. The background papers were all run through my Cuttlebug using different embossing folders. I like how this turned out.

1 comment:

  1. Its toooo cute! Awesome idea ... amazing that you came up with it on the fly!

    ReplyDelete