Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Clear Note Cards

Like most crafters, I try to recycle anything and everything I can. I used to keep all the clear acetate sheets that my PTI stamps came on. Eventually, it just got too much and I had to toss them into my recycle bin. I recently started saving them again and accumulated quite a stash. I was about to toss a bunch in the recycle bin again, but became inspired by a card a saw in a Paper Crafts Magazine.  The card was by Jessica Witty.

I decided to turn those acetate sheets into notecards. Just simple cards for a quick note.  

Here's one of the notecards I made.   I used Cotton White Staz-On to stamp the In Bloom flower.


Here's a close-up so you can see the In Bloom impression. 


Here's the back. I know it looks like the bottom is smudged and messy, but it's just reflections. It's hard to get a good picture.


I'm so glad to have found a use for these acetate sheets. I love re-using!

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. WOW, I'm so impressed with this idea! The note cards are beautiful, and I love to re-use things too. I've got a bunch of the PTI acetate sheets saved and I've got to try this! Thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful. You used some of my favorite stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad that I have saved these acetate sheets, because now I know what to do with them!Your note cards are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete