Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

PTI Valentine's Day Swap

I participated in my first ever swap this month. It was on the Papertrey Ink forum and the theme was, of course, Valentine's Day.  Unfortunately, I was in such a hurry to mail my projects, I forgot to take pictures before I packed them in the box. But, I do want to show you what I got from my forum friend, Tammy

Here's the Valentine's Day ensemble she made for me. I was in such awe! They are so beautiful!


The large box contained Ghirardelli squares. They were yummy! Thanks, Tammy for my wonderful Valentine goodies!

5 comments:

  1. You're really on a roll my friend, this set is absolutely FABULOUS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, I just read more closely and saw that Tammy made these (that's what I get for just looking at the pictures ;) But what a lucky lady you are to receive something like this, WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love what she did with the lunchbox note die. Those gable boxes are pretty, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, that is wonderful!! What a sweet gift you received!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These projects are amazing! What a fun set! I would love to open my mailbox and find these! Lucky girl :)

    ReplyDelete