Pages

Monday, February 28, 2011

Lots of Presents

This card is a CASE of Nichole Heady's card here. I love the bright bold colors.


At first, I randomly stamped the boxes and followed with the ribbon image. It didn't look evenly spaced.  What I had to do to make it look balanced was to stamp each box and ribbon one at a time. It was a bit time consuming because I had to clean the stamp after each image, but I really like how it turned out. I'll be making more of these.

Thanks for stopping by!

All supplies used are from Papertrey Ink unless otherwise specified.
Stamps:  Make a Wish and Additions, Fillable Frames #6
Paper:  Tempting Turquoise (SU)
Ink:  Tempting Turquoise (SU), Riding Hood Red (SU), Orange Zest, Kiwi Kiss (SU)
Embellishments:  bling
Tools:  Fillable Frames #6 die

9 comments:

  1. What a great card! So many bright colors! I love this Michelle~!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great card!
    Love the colors!
    It turned out perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great. I did not get this set, but just received the dies. I can't wait to use them and I may CASE your CASE of Nichole's card...but with dies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just LOVE these bright colors in the bold print you made!! Great choice of fillable frames too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Michelle, I just love all the color here! Great use of this set to make your own background!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh boy, I am in trouble tonight. First at Jen's blog, she made me want to buy a set I don't have, and now THIS! My wallet will not forgive me,Michelle! This is so adorable - I love how you used so many happy colors here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE all the color on this card! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all of the color...at first glance I thought it was patterned paper! I love how this turned out!

    ReplyDelete