Pages

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Paper Dolls Challenge #31

Today, I'm playing along with Laurie's Paper Dolls Challenge. Hop on over to our blog and play too! There's plenty of time.

What I love about this challenge is it gets me to use one of my Year of Flowers sets. I have the entire series, but have only inked up a couple of the sets. For my card, I opted for the Year of Flowers: Mums.


I love all the PTI flower images. They are so beautiful and detailed whether they are colored in or left alone. For my card, I just stamped the images on colored cardstock and cut them out. I used my clear Spica pen to add some sparkle to the flower. 

It was a cloudy day when I took these pictures, but the sun came out for just a few seconds. Just enough time to take this picture that shows the sparkle. I think someone upstairs liked this card. :-)

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come on over to the Paper Dolls blog and join our challenges.

All supplies used are from Papertrey Ink unless otherwise specified.
Stamps:  YOF-Mums, Fillable Frames #11, Mega Mixed Messages
Paper:  Sweet Symphony, Dark Chocolate, Fine Linen, Spring Moss
Ink:  Rich Cocoa (Memento)
Embellishments:  clear Spica pen, bling, Chocolate Chip satin ribbon (SU)
Tools:  Fillable Frames #11, Parisian Doily Die

12 comments:

  1. What a striking, beautiful card this is!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really pretty and that doily is divine in brown. May have to add it to my list now.
    TFS
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!
    Love the colors and the sparkles are fabulous! :)
    Love the doily...
    I feel myself caving already and I thought I would be able to resist!
    Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michelle, these colors are so great! And that doily! And bow! And all the other wonderful details--I really love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! I love all the browns and layers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the brown and green together ....... one of my favorite!! The ribbon is super yummy. Love the layout and the MUMS are PERFECT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a pretty card! Love the dark chocolate doily and the sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh Michelle, this is utterly drool-worthy (in the most lady-like way of course)! The colors and the well placed glitter just really dazzle together. Scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ok miss Michelle.....this card is drop dead gorgeous!! You have made a card that uses so many elements together and it works so beautifully! That doily is divine layered on the music score paper and that bow?? PERFECT!! You've also reminded me that I forget to order that clear spica pen! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. There are so many dimensions here!! Awesome job on BOTH of these challenges, Michelle!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just so pretty! You did a lovely job!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow. This is gorgeous!! You rocked this challenge!! LOVE the glitter, LOVE the doily!! Everything is just beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete