Pages

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Make It Mondays - Go To Sentiment Card

I was finally able to make a card for Papertrey Ink's first Make It Mondays Challenge. You can see all the details of PTI's new challenge series here.

The challenge is to make a card using different sentiments. Here's what I made.


I can't even begin to list all the different stamp sets I used for this card. I just took out all the birthday sets I had and any other stamp set that might contain "birthday" sentiments. I started stamping sentiments in the middle and worked my way outwards. I used the seam binding to anchor the die-cut present. I like that the seam binding is thin enough that you can still see the sentiment through it.

Well, that's it! I'm looking forward to these weekly challenges.

14 comments:

  1. I totally love all the color!!!! Beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card Michelle! I love the bold, bright colors. This reminds me that I still need to ink up Make a Wish additions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect colors for a fun birthday card. The way you wrapped the seam binding around the corners like that reminds me of the way my mom would put the ribbon on our gifts... so your card makes me think of presents -- also perfect for a fun birthday card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So bright and fun...
    love these colors!
    And I think it just looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome - great take on the MIM challenge! Such cheerful colours & love how you've placed the ribbon & present. Good luck for the contest!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The different colors are so FUN! What a happy card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job! Love all the different colors you made the sentiments and the way you placed the ribbon makes the card look like a present too. Very clever.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You made such a great birthday card with tons of color! I like how you did this challenge by inking up a whole panel of sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WoW! I would not have had the patience to stamp in all those beautiful colors! This came out awesome. I love how you did your ribbon on the corners. Very clever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. BAM! Colors everywhere!!! You did SUCH a wonderful job spacing out all the sentiments perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like this card! It's bright. It's happy. It's colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card! I love the card full of sentiment and ribbon :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. You did an awesome job with this! Those colors are perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the colors! What a happy, happy card!

    ReplyDelete