Pages

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Paper Dolls Challenge #16

This card is for Lee Anne's Paper Dolls Challenge.  She challenged us to create a card using a sketch from the Go-To Sketches special issue.

I have a hard time making circular cards so this was a difficult challenge for me.  I cut out the circular card base by using the largest circle Nestie that I had.  Here's my card.
I didn't do such a great job coloring the flowers with my Copics, but I did my best and I'm still learning.  I inked the edges of the card with Fresh Snow to give it a soft look.  Hope you like it!

All supplies used are from Papertrey Ink unless otherwise specified.
Stamps:  Year of Flowers:  Larkspurs
Paper:  Berry Sorbet, SS White
Ink:  Berry Sorbet, Fresh Snow, Tuxedo Black (Memento), Copics
Embellishments:  bling
Tools:  circle Nesties

6 comments:

  1. This is really pretty, Michelle! Love how you stamped the Larkspur in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job with this challenge and I think your coloring is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you spotlighted just a small portion of the flowers, beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea to use this sketch to spotlight...I also really like the softness the inking around the edge adds.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so behind on these! I really need to get on the ball! Love this circle card! I love how you spotlighted the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad you participated in my sketch challenge! You did a great job. The colors are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete