Pages

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Another Cash Grad Gift

Here's another graduation gift box. This one is for my cousin who's graduating from college. We couldn't make it to his celebration, but we wanted to give him something for his accomplishment. The background was stamped using Papertrey's Polka Dot Basics stamps and Versamark ink. If you've never heard of Papertrey, I highly recommend you visit their web page. Their stamp sets are simple, but so classy. The Polka Dot Basics background stamp set is one of my best investments. It's something I'll be using again and again. If you are just starting out in stamping, I really suggest you buy this stamp set.

Here's a close-up of the box front. I added some gold embellishment to match the gold line I drew around the mat.

I decided to use velcro for the closure instead of ribbon because it's for a guy. I like it because it keeps the box looking "clean".
Here's the bank book inside the box.
I added the message inside the bank book.
Hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment