Pages

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

My Markers Collection

I did it! I finally succumbed and bought my first set of Copic Makers! I got the Sketch Copics. My favorite brown truck delivered them yesterday and I got to play with them today. They are awesome! Now I know why people love using these markers. There are usually 4 different sets of 72. I found this Papercrafting set at icopic. I love them!

Here's a picture of my main set of markers.

I love Stampin' Up products because the papers, cardstock, stamps, inks, markers...everything coordinates which makes it easy to create. So, if you use Stampin' Up papers, you really should get the entire set of markers. Actually, even if you don't use Stampin' Up stuff, these markers are great for stamping multi-colored sentiments. Just color directly onto the stamp with different colors, breathe on it, and stamp! The results are awesome.

In the back are my Prisma markers. I bought this set at Aaron Bros. using a 50% off coupon. I think Michael's sells Prisma too, but they didn't have this larger set. I would recommend the Prisma's for someone who is just starting to dabble in blending. They have a variety of colors and tones and the price is a lot less than Copics, especially if you use a coupon. The tips aren't brushes like the Sketch Copics, but they still do a great job. My goal is to get the rest of the sets of Copic Sketch markers by the end of next year. It's time to start saving!

No comments:

Post a Comment