Pages

Friday, May 1, 2009

Free Standing Pop Up Card

This week's Project Tuesday challenge was to make a free-standing pop up card. I'd seen this template on SCS before. Now, it's my turn to give it a try. This was a challenge for me. I had to make several adjustments to my card. My first image was on white cardstock with the sentiment on the bottom. When I attached the tag, I realized that my sentiment was too low and would not show when free standing. So, I had to cut off the image portion and trim it. I actually like it better trimmed with the oval behind it.
I love this mermaid. She's from Shirley's 2 Girls.
I kind of ran out of gas by the time I put the card together so I kept the embellishments to a minimum. Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Michelle :) Your pop-up is beautiful, what a fun image and your coloring is amazing!!

    Thanks for playing along with Stamps and Smiles - Project Tuesday, we hope you will join us next week!

    Hugs & Smiles,
    Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete