Pages

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mini Backpacks

I had so much fun making these mini backpacks. You can find the tutorial here on Splitcoast Stampers. That is such an awesome board! I made this one first. I love how it turned out. Here's a picture of the back. I love it!
I had so much fun making the first one, I decided to make another.
I had to add this little flower because my youngest child went into my room and got a hold of my snips. She also found the pieces of this backpack on my desk and decided to "try" the scissors. I was not a happy camper, but I improvised.
I'm sure I'm going to make many more of these. They would be perfect for holding gift cards to give to teachers at the end of the school year or for giving friends who are graduating.
The papers I used are from the K&Company stack Sparkly Sweet. I just used embellishments that I had lying around. Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment: