Pages

Friday, May 1, 2009

Thanks A Latte

I didn't get much sleep last night, but I still wanted to do something crafty. I really like The Fresh Batch's sketches. They keep the sketch simple and leave the rest up to the designer. Here's this week's sketch.Being tired, I had to keep my card very simple. My creative energy was a bit low today. Still, I liked my card. I used one of my new stamp sets from My Favorite Things.
I love the swirly steam that's coming from the cup of coffee! That's probably what I need right now...a nice hot cup of creative caffeine! Although, a good night's sleep would be great too. The bummer is I submitted this card too late for the contest. Oh, well! At least I had some fun! Have an awesome weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Stopping in to see some of your designs. I'll have to go check out the sketches at Fresh Batch. Love your coloring and the colors for this card. Scanning through the first page of posts...well they all look awesome. Hope you get some sleep and relaxation.

    ReplyDelete