Pages

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Classy and Fabulous

Here's this week's sketch from one of my favorite challenge blogs, Mojo Monday. I discovered the Classy and Fabulous stamp set in the Stampin' Up! catalog and ordered it. I received it this week and, boy, am I having fun with it!
The paper is from SEI's Keepsakes collection. I thought the color combination was very classy and fabulous. I especially love the sentiment! I did have a hard time deciding on what colors to use on the images. I had to stamp and color them three times before I finally decided on these colors. I think I might buy some of those foamy glues for the poodle to make it look fluffy. Hope you like it!
Stamps: Classy and Fabulous (SU!)
Paper: Keepsakes (SEI)
Ink: Prisma markers
Tools: 1" scallop circle, cornice edge punch (Martha Stewart), 1" circle, 1-1/4" circle, and scallop circle punches, Signo white pen (SU!)

1 comment:

  1. OHH this is so cute. I love the look of black and pink its so paris chic. You did awesome on this sketch. Visiting from Mojo Monday.

    ReplyDelete