Pages

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Princess Card

I was too late to submit a card for the Taylored Expressions Cupcake Challenge #63. I had something in mind, but couldn't find the time to sit down and put it together. I knew that I wanted to use the Fairest of Them All paper line from Imaginisce. I also planned on using my Princess Anya stamp from the Greeting Farm. I got the papers cut and had gathered the other elements of the card. The problem was my stamped image. Whenever I tried to color in my princess image, it would smear. I finally figured out that using Staz-On ink and heating it before I started coloring helped keep the image from smearing. Unfortunately, I was in such a hurry, I didn't use the right colors for my image. Anyway, I ended up scrapping my stamped image and using a chipboard princess images from Imaginisce instead.
The princesses really are cute. They come in various hair colors and different dresses and hair accessories. I still plan on making a card with my Princess Anya stamp. I just have to practice on my coloring a little more.

1 comment:

  1. SOO CUTE! I loved how you used the paper! Man, now I know to go to your blog FIRST before doing my HSD kits!!! Keep it coming!

    ReplyDelete