Pages

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Coffee Double Pocket

I found a new challenge blog called Project Tuesday. Their first challenge is to make a double pocket bag. I bought a bunch of new stamp sets that have to do with coffee and I've been wanting to make something with them. I thought the double bag would be perfect as a coffee-theme because I like to give Starbucks gift cards as presents. I tried to make it masculine, which is something I don't do very well. I need to work on that! I kept the design simple. Yes, I know the brad is a heart. I just couldn't keep from adding something a little girly.
The coffee cup is from the Let's Get Together set by There She Goes. The sentiments are from the Celebrate Everything set from Stampin' Up! The paper and embellishements are from SEI. Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Great card Michelle, I just LOVE your coffee bag! Thanks for playing along with us this week, we hope to see you again!

    Hugs & Smiles,
    Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pocket bag Michelle!! I'm all about giving Starbucks gift cards too!! I'll have a great Project Tuesday tutorial in June that you'll love!! Thanks for playing along with us this week!

    ReplyDelete