Pages

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Faux Quilt Card

One of my favorite Stampin' Up! products is the Top Note Die. When I saw this card on Dawn's site (her designs are awesome!) I knew I had to give it a try. I made my card just like hers, but added a couple of things like the ribbon and extra layering around the Top Note shape. Here's a list of the materials I used. They are all from Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Oval All
Paper: Riding Hood Red Designer Series, Pretty In Pink, Riding Hood Red, Whisper White
Inks: Riding Hood Red
Tools: scallop oval punch, Top Note die, large oval punch
Others: Pretty in Pink ribbon, White Signo gel-pen, black marker, dimensionals

2 comments:

  1. i LOVE it!! Sorry I didn't get into the collaboration (I was out of town) but with the email chain... it sounded like you were in good hands. Congrats on the AWESOME website because you are a FaB-U-LoS crafter. Keep up the GREAT work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for being my first visitor and commentor!

    ReplyDelete