Pages

Friday, April 10, 2009

Mojo Monday #81 Contest

After admiring everybody else's work and wondering how they came up with such creative cards to a sketch, I decided that it was time for me to step away from my laptop and do one myself. I used the sketch from this week's Mojo Monday contest. I love the sketches they design. This one looked like it would be fun to try.Here's what I made.
I subscribe to S.E.I.'s monthly kit program. I love their kits and their papers! This month's kit used the Mimosa collection. The bright colors of this collection really popped! My card was made using the Mimosa collection papers and one of the ribbons. The castle and frog stamps are from the Fairest of Them All set by Imaginisce. The sentiment is from the Best Yet set by Stampin' Up! I used Certainly Celery, Pixie Pink, and Pumkin Pie markers from Stampin' Up! Finally, I added skittles on the bottom and stickles around the scallop circle. Hope you like it as much as I enjoyed making it!

3 comments:

  1. Michelle! I had to come see your sketch entry (I posted just after you did on mojomonday) and I love it! The images and coloring are great. Way to go on your first MojoMonday challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic, those images are terrific! BR-T

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is so cute! Thanks for playing! :)

    ReplyDelete