Pages

Thursday, April 16, 2009

My First SFYTT Challenge

Sorry for the long absence. It's been a very busy few days. Plus, I just couldn't ignore my laundry any longer...no matter how hard I tried! Today, I decided to tackle another challenge. I used the sketch from i{heart}2stamp. I knew that I wanted to use my new Pocket Sillouette stamp set and use pink and black for colors. Here's what I came up with. The papers are called Sabrina from Making Memories. The stamps are Pocket Silhouette and Flowers in Silhouette, both from Stampin' Up! I used my Cuttlebug embossing folder to add texture to the black paper. Here's a close-up of the sentiment. I first stamped it with Pretty in Pink and then stamped over it with black.The border around the sentiment is from a stamp set for inchies made by Hero Arts. I added dots around the scallop square with my glitter pen. The sides looked a little bare to me so I added bling to the corners. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment