Pages

Monday, February 15, 2010

Becky's CAC #3

Time for Becky's Compose a Card Challenge. Here's what the challenge was this week.

Here's what I ended up making. I've gotta say, I had a hard time with this one. My first attempt was not good. Everything went wrong with it. I'll post it after I get this post up because I want to make sure I make it in time for Becky's decision.

I really wanted to use a PTI stamp for the flower, but I've used In Bloom the last two times. I didn't want to use it again. For this card, I used a stamp from Stampin' Up. I don't remember the name of it. I'll list it later.

The sentiment is from Signature Greetings from PTI. I love when their sentiments are in different fonts.

Thanks for looking! Hope your weekend was fun!

2 comments:

  1. That stamp is very pretty in white on that color panel. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really funky card Michelle, love the use of the flourishes!

    ReplyDelete