Pages

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Cakey Gift Card Holder

I like to give gift cards a lot. Not because I don't have time to look for an actual present, but because I don't know what people already have. So, giving them a gift card gives them that opportunity to get what they want.

I found a tutorial on how to make this gift card holder, but I can't remember where. If it comes to me, I'll post the location.

I love the vibrant colors that Doodlebug uses for their patterned paper. This is from their cupcake collection. I didn't do any stamping on this card. I used one of the stickers from this collection. Aren't the colors pretty? I love the mini cupcakes.

Here's what the card looks like when you open it. You stick the gift card into the slot that's in the center panel. When the recipient opens the card, the gift card pops up.
Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment